Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What's wrong with me?

I don't have any friends. No one to talk to when I am feeling down or lonely. I used to own my own business but I had to close last april due to economy. I try to meet men online but they talk to me once and then they move on. I am so dismayed and feeling down. trying to stay positive. I am an accomplished artist who is self taught; I have won 5 times in galleries. I am a former personal trainer and built a stable life for myself at least for a few years. I am not having to work right now. I linked my Etsy account to facebook and invited facebook, so called friends, to "like" it and only two people responded. I consistently put my art on Facebook and hardly no one says anything. I put articles from Yahoo on facebook and no one says anything. I feel so left out and alone. I haven't done anything to anyone. I don't know if it's envy or what it is. I live alone and neighbors never ever come around to see if i need help with handyman issues. I feel like God has abandoned me. I am always locked in problem solving issues and am tired of bearing these kinds of burdens. I have prayed and prayed for a mate and can't seem to meet anyone. I am fairly attractive. A beautiful woman in my dressy state. I need helpful answers. Nothing that will pull me down into an even deeper depth of despair. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment