Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does anyone know a woman called Chamila jayasinghe from Sri Lanka.?

Please help me everyone. i miss her so much she is my best friend; We went to the university of Western Sydney together in Richmond (sydney, Australia) from 2001 to 2004. I lost all her contact details and so im lost too. i would like to get back in touch with her. i know that she is now married to a man called Sohan and that she has a sisiter who used to study computer science. Chamila used to work in a very big underwear factory in Sri Lanka after she came back from Australia. I dont know if she is still working there now. please if anyone knows her or think you can help me please contact me. I've tried everything already, FB, white pages, Linkedin, etc.....but no answer. Chamila studied biotechnology and she made her thesis with sean Cox and julie markham.

No comments:

Post a Comment