Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy handyman in the Basingstoke, Hampshire area - can anyone help?

I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy handyman or experienced tradesmen in the Basingstoke, Hampshire area to carry out some painting & decorating, wall tiling & flooring to my kitchens and bathrooms and but have had a really bad experience in the past and don't want to make the same mistake again! They need to have experience in all areas of property repair and renovation, including plumbing & electrical, plastering! I also have some landcaping work needing to be done as my home is undergoing a big renovation and I was wondering if someone can recommend a company to me? It is also very important that they take care to clean up after themselves as the last company didn't! It would be nice if they had a website so that I could view photographs and get a better idea of the quality of work. Also, they need to work with our ideas/plans and the products/materials we have selected, and also have a good knowledge so they can offer suggestions and recommendations on what is available in the current market and source the materials for me that I am undecided on. It is a rather large project and it is imperative that the specifications are worked to to the smallest detail for it to work how we want it to. Competitive rates are also a must! Hoppe someone can help???!

No comments:

Post a Comment